Looking for a Miami SEO expert? Whelp! You are just in luck.
Just in case you have no idea what SEO is:
What is SEO? SEO as well…
SEO (search engine optimization) is the art and science of increasing your ranking/position within the parameters established by the search engines.
Thus, enabling you to obtain more traffic and ultimately conversions (Fancy word for hitting your goals).
Finding the right Miami SEO expert is difficult, I think there is maybe 2 decent Miami SEO experts.
So how can you make the right choices?
I am going to teach how you find the right SEO expert.
In order to select the right expert, you must have a quick crash course in SEO.
SEO is comprised of 3 methods: (Here are the list and definition)
White hat SEO – Best type of SEO method – It consists of several factors the most important:
- Relationship building (Industry Leaders, Journalist, Bloggers, etc..)
- Technical Web Development (Clean Code, Fast page speed, security, 404, 301 etc…)
- Effective and diverse content (Shareability – Variability)
- Originality and engagement metrics (Bounce rate, Page views, Quantity of people, etc.…)
Gray hat SEO – Most agency’s use this method – Nothing that will get you banned from Google at this moment. However, it can change at any time.
- PBN, Web 2.0 and Social Book Marketing (This is the replacement for relationship building)
- Ignores technical SEO to a certain degree – Remember, if your website is clean, then you know it’s not because of the internal infrastructure and need to look into the external.
- Repurposed content (Re-spinning content) Taking the same words and changing their synonyms. Which creates semi-unique content.
Black hat SEO – Stay away from this at all cost, you removed from the search engines. This method is intentionally manipulating the search engine which is extremely smart.
- Hiding links – Masking or hiding links.
- Spammy content – Shoving a bunch of keywords into a page with senseless English.
- Keyword stuffing – Implementing a plethora of repetitive keywords in the title tag, Meta tag and Meta description.
- GSA Links – (Automated links which are generated from a software or app).
- Our Agency works very hard just as you do with integrity, service and results. We only use White hat techniques to improve rankings.
Now comes the hardest part….
Finding a trusted Miami SEO expert.
In this mass confusion you simply need to find an expert which is reliable and trusted (A LOT DO LIE)
To tell the difference you need an expert to assess – There is hope, learn, do – and read plenty.
If you are like most business owners, you just do not have the time for such things.
Word of Advice: This is a double edge sword – You need to manage and integrate yourself in the project as much as you can.
Finding an effective Miami SEO expert is all about:
Communication and transparency is key in finding the right marketing expert. Being able to have dialogue and ensuring your goals is the experts priority.
Always ask for a legitimate track record.
They should have a profile with accomplishments and successful campaigns they have ran which has helped the company increase their cash flow. Ask to review the analytics if possible and go over it with them. If you can get referrals even better! Numbers do LIE and CAN be manipulated
Remember, there is no secret. Type SEO in Google and you’ll see a plethora of “top secret” SEO articles.
Here are the 4 most important SEO questions to ask:
- How are they obtained? Links need to be earned editorially and manually– think “relationships”. All those gray hat techniques web 2.0 – PBN’s, social book marketing is useless (sometimes).
- Who is writing my content? Ask if they provide an editorial calendar and make sure “you as a client” is willing to look at the content and make necessary edits.
- Can you provide a technical report of my website? Ask if they can implement that into a project management tool such as Basecamp so you can keep track of work being done.
- Will you provide a progress report every month? You should be keeping track of metrics/analytics.
Assessing value to SEO through price can be even more difficult.
However, being cheap will always cost you more – Good SEO expert is “expensive”.
How expensive? In a competitive market in the thousands. It also depends on several factors such as:
- The competition in your industry.
- The type of SEO campaign – Local, National or International.
- The amount of work needed on the website – Not only from a marketing perspective but from a technical standpoint.
- The amount of keywords you are targeting.
Remember GOOD SEO is a lot of manual work and relationship building.
Now before you commit yourself in an investment you need to ask yourself if you are in it for a long term process where you will reap what you sow.
Everything I build is built on a foundation of trust, integrity, service and results.
There is no getting fast money schemes just a lot hard work with the right experience and knowledge.
Get a hold of the right Miami SEO expert today that provides effective and efficient work flow.
Whose core value is on integrity, trust, reliability, timeliness, service and results.
Click here to get in touch or call me directly at 786-580-1081